By no means a

in Events 20.12.2018 06:02
von vv1122365 Caelicola | 780 Beiträge | 7800 Punkte

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Percy Harvin is ready to go, and theres no question in his mind hell be playing Sunday.No matter what the injury report says.The New York Jets wide receiver is listed as questionable to play against the Titans in Tennessee on Sunday as he recovers from a sprained left ankle. Harvin sat out team drills Wednesday and Thursday, but was a limited participant Friday.Felt pretty good, Harvin said. I should be ready to roll. I practiced. I felt fine, and I expect to be on the field.Harvin, injured late in the fourth quarter at Minnesota last Sunday, had six catches for 124 yards and a TD against his former team. He was in a boot after the game, and coach Rex Ryan was stunned Harvin was even able to practice this week.The fact that hes out there is pretty amazing, Ryan said. He had a significant ankle injury, albeit a low-ankle, but for him, this is a quick heal. Its unbelievable how fast hes healing from it.Will he be able to go or not? Im still not sure.Harvin will likely be a game-time decision, while defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson is doubtful after missing two games with turf toe. While Wilkerson has made progress, it appears unlikely that hell play. Ryan said Wilkerson might not even make the trip to Tennessee.Safety Antonio Allen (hand) is questionable, while tight end Jace Amaro and linebacker Trevor Reilly are probable after recovering from concussions.In his six games since being acquired from Seattle, Harvin has provided the offence with a bit of a boost with 25 catches for 306 yards. He has also rushed for 99 yards on 19 carries, and served as the primary kick returner.Harvin tested his ankle during practice Friday, making cuts on the field as if he were playing in a game.I told all the coaches it felt good, he said. They said I looked good. I fully expect to play without any limitations.While Ryan has tempered expectations for Harvins availability, the wide receiver has maintained his optimism.Thats what hes been telling me the whole week, Ryan said. Im like, Hes crazy. And then he goes back out there today, and there he is. And he goes, Nah, Im feeling good.Harvin is also enjoying his time in New York despite the teams 2-11 record, and would definitely like to continue playing for the Jets beyond this season. He has four years left on his contract, with a base salary of $10.5 million for next season, so its possible New York might want to renegotiate that deal which he signed with Seattle.I feel at home here, he said. Im comfortable with all the players. I like the vibe around here, absolutely. I just overall love the whole organization.Harvin came to the Jets with the reputation of being a bit of a malcontent, a player who could disrupt the harmony in the locker room. Instead, he has been an ideal citizen since joining the Jets, and has become a favourite of his teammates during his short time with them.This is the guy that we see since hes been here, Ryan said. The respect hes already built with his current teammates is really impressive, and heres another reason. Were voting for the Ed Block Courage award and he got a ton of votes, and hes only been with us for six weeks. I think that just shows you what his current team thinks of him.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Authentic North Carolina Jerseys . The third-ranked Lewis, a three-time winner this year on the LPGA Tour, had a 9-under 135 total at Emirates Golf Course in the Ladies European Tours season-ending tournament. Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Free Shipping . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. http://www.cheapnorthcarolinajerseys.com/?tag=north-carolina-joel-berry-ii-college-jersey . 22 because of a bruised foot and have added forward Sean Collins to the roster on emergency recall from Springfield of the AHL. Michael Jordan College Jersey .C. -- Martin Kaymer set a U. Justin Jackson College Jersey . "I had a pretty good year," the soft-spoken Granberg told TSN.ca with a grin from the teams annual rookie tournament in London. A fourth-round selection in 2010, Granberg is worth keeping an eye on with NHL training camps rolling around in less than a week. The six-foot-two, 200-pound defender may not possess the wow-inspiring theatrics of fellow prospect Morgan Rielly, but nonetheless has a chance to contribute with the Leafs when all is said and done this season.Just 23, Tyler Ardron has big shoes to fill as Canadian rugby captain. Hans de Goede, Gareth Rees and Al Charron are just some of the rugby icons to lead Canada to battle. Other Canadian skippers of note include Mark Wyatt, Spence McTavish, John Graf and Mike James. More recently, Morgan Williams, Pat Riordan and Aaron Carpenter have captained Canada. Ardron, who has got congratulatory emails offering advice and support from many of those captains, really is the new kid on the block. "I know it is a great honour and its great to be able to follow up in those guys footsteps," said Ardron, who turned 23 on Monday. It speaks volumes that after being named captain, Ardrons thoughts were not about himself but of those who helped him along his rugby road. "Theres so many things that if they hadnt happened right, I wouldnt be here now," said the willowy back-row forward from Lakefield, Ont. With Carpenter transitioning to a new position -- from No. 8 to hooker -- Canadian coach Kieran Crowley opted for a new leader ahead of the June internationals. His choice was Ardron, who is coming off his first pro season in Wales with Ospreys. While young, with just 15 caps going into Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup match against the U.S. Eagles in Sacramento, Ardron is no stranger to leadership. He captained the McMaster University team, as well as Canada at the IRB Junior World Trophy. Ardron, who made his national team debut in June 2012, also led Canada twice in 2013 before Crowley made it permanent this year. "Hes a good player, he knows the game," said Crowley. "His year at Ospreys has really helped him. Hes even being brought into the leadership group in the Ospreys camp. So that just shows you what their opinion of him is. "I see him as a leader who could be a leader for Canada for a long time to come. Hes grounded, he has good character. Hes still obviously learning the whole leadership role of it but Ive been very impressed with him." The six-foot-four 242-pounder showed his commitment to the team last November in Tbilisi when Georgian flanker Vito Kolelishvili clotheslined Canadian fly half Liam Underwood. Ardron, who was captain on the day, confronted the Georgian and a brawl began, with several Canadians engulfed in packs of Georgia players. Almost every player on the field got involved, with several mini-clashes breaking out as Canadian trainers tended to the prone Underwood. Kolelishvili and Ardron were both red-carded when peace was restored. The Canadian forward escaped further sanctions because he did not throw a punch. Rees, currenttly manager of the national mens program, says Ardrons rugby story is one of a "meteoric rise.ddddddddddddquot; "For me one of the most important things with a captain is his name is one of the first on the team sheet, from the selection point, and it is in his case," said Rees, a member of the International Rugby Board Hall of Fame. "By no means a finished product in terms of captaincy but a really good head on his shoulders. Hes very open to using and engaging the other senior players which is something that I learned over my course (as captain) is really important." "A guy who cares about the jersey," said Charron, who like Rees played in four Rugby World Cups. Charron, no stranger to leading by example, likes what he sees on the field with Ardron. "Ive been impressed with his play," added Charron, Rugby Canadas manager of player advancement and alumni relations. Ardron grew up playing hockey, adding rugby in Grade 9. A centre in hockey, he played at the triple-A level and had dreams of playing in the OHL before focusing on university and rugby. He moved to Victoria during his third year at McMaster to take his rugby to the next level. He had already won sevens gold at the 2011 Pan American Games, a squad whose members continues to excel for Rugby Canada. This was the first season he hasnt played a sevens, due to his pro commitments with his Welsh club team. Ardron, who rooms with fellow Canadian Jeff Hassler in Wales, played 22 games for Ospreys in his debut season. "It went really well," he said. "Jeff made the dream (all-star) team of the league and played a ton. As a forward we had a lot more rotation but I still played well over 20 games and had a ton of game time." Nicknames are key on a team that includes five Jones, two Smiths and two named Thomas. There is more to life than rugby, however. Ardron continues his university studies in finance and economics online. An avid reader, he can see a future in real estate. With his growing club and international demands, it makes for a busy schedule but Ardron has no regrets. "Any time you take a step back and think if I had just done the normal thing and finished my degree, Id be sitting behind a desk probably now and wishing I was doing this. So Ive got plenty of time to do that when Im done. I think I just need to always keep that in mind and take a step back and look at it that way." Canada is ranked 16th in the world by the IRB while the U.S. is No. 18. Both teams are coming off earlier losses to Japan in the Pacific Nations Cup. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liny195
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste , gestern 22 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1971 Themen und 5068 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen