by a non-baseball

in Events 20.12.2018 04:49
von vv1122365 Caelicola | 780 Beiträge | 7800 Punkte

Montreal mayor Denis Coderre is not about to go apologizing for what he says on his Twitter account, even if it ruffles some feathers with the citys beloved Canadiens. In the midst of the Canadiens Sunday night game against the New York islanders the mayor took to Twitter to chime in his two cents as the Habs tried to lock up two points. "Allo? Un billet simple pour Hamilton pour David Desharnais svp," Corderre tweeted during the Canadiens 4-2 Sunday night victory over the New York Islanders. Translation: "Hello? A one-way ticket to Hamilton for David Desharnais, please." While the comments did not go over very well with either the Canadiens players or head coach, Coderre stood by his tweet as a mark of his true fandom. "Do you want to have a mayor who believes in his team?" Coderre told RDS on Monday. Coderre was quick to note that this is not the first time hes gone public over the Habs. "When I was [a Cabinet minister] myself I was calling open lines about the game of the day," Coderre said, referring to his run as Federal Immigration Minister in 2002 and 2003. The 50-year-old Coderre was elected mayor in the Citys municipal election on Nov. 3. His defence follows a days worth of commentary from Canadiens players and head coach Michel Therrien. "I really believe this is inappropriate from our mayor," Therrien told reporters earlier Monday, weighing his words carefully. Habs forward Max Pacioretty, meanwhile, was much more candid with his criticism. "What, do you think hes gonna coach our team tomorrow? Thats embarrassing," Pacioretty said Monday. "To bring down a player -- such a great person, such a great player, such a hard worker ... Daveys a true competitor and hes a great player and a great teammate, and thats just so uncalled for... Its only going to make matters worse." Coderre went out of his way to diffuse any notion that the tweet was a personal attack. "I like David, I think hes got great potential," Coderre told RDS. "The rest is a non-issue." However, he would stop short of guaranteeing that he would refrain from comment in the future. "I am what I am," Coderre said. "Im taking notes." "There are some people who will be very, very pleased with some of my comments and the others will say no, but for me its a non-issue. It [was] a moment of big emotion, because I wanted to see my team win, end of story." Jakub Voracek Jersey . -- Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseballs expanded replay system, umpires got it right. Dave Schultz Jersey . An offseason trade acquisition from Kansas City, Greinkes National League debut was delayed by a non-baseball injury in the spring, and he was 0-1 after dropping an 8-0 decision at Atlanta in his initial appearance with the Brewers on May 4. http://www.officialflyersfanstore.com/authentic-bernie-parent-flyers-jersey/ . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans. Claude Giroux Jersey . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. Christian Folin Jersey . So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third.SYRACUSE, N.Y. - Carmelo Anthony scored 17 points in a successful return to his college home, and the New York Knicks beat the Philadelphia 76ers 84-77 in a preseason game on Tuesday night.Anthony, who led Syracuse to its only national championship in 2003, also had seven rebounds in 27 minutes at the Carrier Dome. He was 5 for 12 from the field and 6 for 8 at the free-throw line.Two more former Syracuse stars took the night off. Philadelphia was without Michael Carter-Williams, who had right shoulder surgery in May, and rookie Jerami Grant, who was sidelined by an ankle injury.ddddddddddddTony Wroten and Nerlens Noel led the 76ers with 12 points apiece. Noel also had 11 rebounds and four steals.New York had a 17-1 run in the first quarter and led 45-29 at halftime.Jason Smith scored 14 points for the Knicks, who had a 43-36 rebounding edge. Tim Hardaway Jr. had 13 points, and Iman Shumpert finished with 12.Philadelphia shot 38 per cent from the field, including a 2-for-18 performance from 3-point range. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 1 Gast sind Online:
Dogcat250

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: timfanliner
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 31 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2191 Themen und 5288 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Dogcat250

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen