his second in

in Events 15.12.2018 06:20
von vv1122365 Caelicola | 780 Beiträge | 7800 Punkte

New Orleans, LA (SportsNetwork.com) - Anthony Davis had 32 points and 10 rebounds to lead the New Orleans Pelicans to a 99-74 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night. Ryan Anderson added 19 points and Eric Gordon scored 13 for the Pelicans, who have won four in a row for the first time since a five-game winning streak from March 21-28 of last year. Davis scored at least 30 points for the 12th time this season. Hes a stud, said Sixers coach Brett Brown. Hes one of those rare cornerstones you can build all around. Hes just one of the elite players in the league. K.J. McDaniels had 16 points off the bench to lead the Sixers, who have lost six in a row since a 96-81 win over New Orleans at home on Jan. 16, in which they went nearly two quarters without a turnover and led by as much as 19 points. The Pelicans played that game without Davis and point guard Jrue Holiday, the former Sixer who remains sidelined with a stress reaction in his lower right leg. Davis scored 13 points in the first quarter of this one and the Pelicans used a 10-2 run to take a 30-19 lead into the second. McDaniels opened a 14-3 Philadelphia run in the second quarter with a 3 and had five points during the flurry, which got the Sixers within 34-33. But the Pelicans used a 14-4 burst later in the quarter to stretch a three-point lead to 13 and had a 52-43 advantage at halftime behind Davis 19 points. Davis scored 13 more in the third quarter, including a jumper to spark a quick 8-1 spurt to start the second half which pushed New Orleans lead to 16. It got only as close as eight points after that and was as high as 25 near the end of the third. The Pelicans led 85-62 going into the fourth. Game Notes With Sixers point guard Michael Carter-Williams out with an upper-respiratory infection, Larry Drew II scored four points in his first career NBA start. Henry Sims and Luc Mbah a Moute scored 14 points apiece for Philadelphia ... Tyreke Evans had 12 assists for the Pelicans and Davis finished with four blocks ... The Sixers host Detroit on Wednesday ... The Pelicans continue a six-game homestand on Wednesday against Denver. Authentic Justin Holiday Jersey . Now, the hottest team on the ATP are pointing their sights on qualifying for the eight-team season finals in London next November. Pospisil has now established the year-end World Tour Finals as the benchmark for a breakthrough season, with Pospisil and Sock provisionally standing ninth. Authentic Wendell Carter Jr. Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. http://www.cheapbullsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-michael-jordan-jersey . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. Authentic Toni Kukoc Jersey . Arsenal had already scored its goals in the third round fixture when the fierce rivalry turned ugly in the final ten minutes as Walcott was being carried off on a stretcher. Cheap Nike Bulls Jerseys . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all.Martin Kaymer cooled off from his record-setting pace on Saturday. He missed a few fairways, putted off a green and made a handful of bogeys. He even took an unplayable before shooting 72. At times, it looked as if the wheels were coming off. At the end of the day, the soft-spoken Germans lead is only one less than when he started. Clearly, he is in control of this U.S. Open. "Two over par is not as bad as it looks on the scorecard," Kaymer said of his score that came on a day when just two players found red figures. After missing just three fairways all day, he missed that many in the first five holes. One errant drive found a nest of pine straw from which he was forced to take a drop and ended up sinking an 18-foot putt for bogey, his second in four holes. Another drive ended up in the native area and, after NBC announcer Roger Maltbie told viewers Kaymer would have almost no shot, he put it to five feet and made eagle. His lone birdie of the day came on the final hole. After watching Kaymer cruise over the first 36 holes, the United States Golf Association clearly didnt want to have to re-write the record books anymore and so the pins were tucked in some near-diabolical spots and the greens rolled firm. Only Rickie Fowler and Erik Compton managed sub-par rounds, both 67s. Fowler knows that reeling in the leader will be a near-impossible task; however hell still put the ball in the ground on Sunday. Crazy things seem to happen in majors. "I can put myself in contention with the rest of the group, and see what Martin does," he stated.dddddddddddd"If he goes out and posts double digits, its going to be impossible for us to catch him. Its like a second tournament going on. See what Martin does. Hes obviously on top of his game and playing well." Comptons spot is all the more remarkable considering he is playing with his third heart. The player who won the Order of Merit on the Canadian Tour back in 2004 has undergone two transplants, the last one in 2008. "I think its very special," said Compton of his position. "Im just happy to be able to play golf. But to play at this high level and in such a big tournament, it is something that I carry with me." They are the closest to Kaymer although it must seem a long way back with just 18 holes to go. Playing catch-up on this golf course, with this difficulty is not easy. Now it is up to Kaymer to finish things off. "Im looking forward to see how I feel, how I react to certain situations," he said. "Anything can happen. I can lead by seven or eight shots after nine holes. I can be down to all-square. So it will be an exciting round. For me, personally, it will be interesting how I handle it." A win would push Kaymer back into elite territory. The group of people who have won a major is small enough, but the multiple major winners club is even more exclusive. After his first major, Kaymer spent years re-building his swing for moments such as these. Sunday he will get a chance to see if it will hold up under the toughest test in the game. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liny195
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 33 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1971 Themen und 5068 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
panxing18

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen