who has had to step

in Events 28.11.2018 06:56
von vv1122365 Caelicola | 780 Beiträge | 7800 Punkte

Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri says he is ‘curious’ to see what the rest of the season holds but is refusing to look too far ahead. The Foxes are six points ahead of second-placed Tottenham going into the weekends fixtures, when they will take on Sunderland in the first of two matches on Super Sunday from 12.30pm on Sky Sports 1 HD. As hes done all season, Claudio Ranieri insists Leicester are only focused on their next match and not the Premier League title Ranieri has consistently refused to get too excited about their title chances and has only recently conceded they can secure a Champions League berth next season. Leicester could seal a top four place if West Ham drop points against Arsenal on Saturday, they win on Wearside and Manchester United lose at Tottenham in the second Super Sunday clash.The Italian insists he works on the basis their title rivals will continue to win all their matches, though, leaving him to focus on claiming as many points as possible from their remaining games. Huth: Ranieri has changed Robert Huth insists that Claudio Ranieri has changed, and is relaxed despite closing on the title Everyone is looking at what happens in the last six matches, Me too, I am very curious, but we have to wait, he said.There are a lot of people pushing behind us and thats important but its important to keep our feet on the ground.What we do is important, before thinking about everything, then we can check the table. Ill repeat to my players its important what we do. I can wait, the others can win all their matches. I must be focused. I expect Tottenham, Arsenal, everyone to win all their games and then I want to fight to achieve the Champions League. It will be a fantastic achievement.At this moment I dont think behind me, I look forward and to the next match. Sunderland is a very difficult match.I am very happy we saved the team (from relegation), that is important. Our fans continue to dream, a lot of children come to our training ground, it is fantastic. Former Leicester captain Matt Elliott believes Claudio Ranieris sides coolness under pressure will guide them to the title Ranieri was named manager of the month for March after guiding his side to three wins and a draw but he is taking nothing for granted at the Stadium of Light, with Sunderland four points from safety and scrapping for survival.Sunderland are desperate and it will be a big battle. Sometimes there is pretty football but I am waiting for a battle, he added.Watch Sunderland v Leicester on Sunday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 12:30pm, followed on the same channel by Tottenham v Manchester United at 3:30pm.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Ranieri, Kane win March awards Mahrez is Terrys pick Ranieri: Vardy like a racehorse Leicester City fixtures Authentic Claude Giroux Jersey . Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night. Authentic Michal Neuvirth Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. http://www.cheapflyersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-scott-laughton-jersey . -- Jacksonvilles offensive makeover is just getting starting. Authentic Shayne Gostisbehere Jersey . - Ronda Rousey realizes shes finishing up one of the biggest years for any fighter in the young history of mixed martial arts at UFC 168, and the UFCs bantamweight champion intends to go out on top. Authentic Travis Sanheim Jersey . The Packers, Lions and Bears were a combined 35-15 and as long as Jay Cutler can say healthy, all three could make the playoffs in 2012.Sri Lanka have touched down in England as they look to back up their Test-series victory over Alastair Cooks side in 2014 - but can Angelo Mathews team win again? Sky Sports Dominic Cork has his doubts... This Sri Lanka team is different to the one of two years ago, with quite a lot of senior members retired or injured.Theyre led quite well by Angelo Mathews, who has had to step up with Kumar Sangakkara, Mahela Jayawardene and Tillakaratne Dilshan all gone. He will have to bowl, bat and captain extremely well in order to get this young Sri Lankan side to put England under pressure, though there are a couple of other players you should keep your eye on. Sri Lankas cricketers received a Buddhist blessing in Colombo before flying to England Vice-captain Dinesh Chandimal is an exciting batsman, though as a senior player, he now needs to push on a bit.Suranga Lakmal, meanwhile, has a bit of pace and Dhammika Prasad is a good bowler - he took six wickets in Sri Lankas win at Headingley in 2014.I have also known Rangana Herath for a long time, having played with him at Hampshire.Hes a terrific spinner, but will he be needed much in this series? You dont normally see too much turn at Headingley or up in Durham. Sri Lanka head coach Graham Ford is confident he will get a great idea of the stage his team are at when they face England this summer The squad as a whole has a lot of unknowns - Englands hierarchy will have to do a lot of homework on a lot of guys that they havent yet come up against, so they are going to be a test.ddddddddddddBut with the squad they have this year compared to years past, youd say England would have to play very poorly to lose a Test match, or even the series.England certainly wont take a win for granted but a few players have come into the side and dominated for them since that defeat. Cork wants to see Steve Finn in Englands bowling attack to face Sri Lanka Plus, England will have a say in what sort of wickets are prepared - Id get them as quick as possible and go in with the attack of James Anderson, Stuart Broad and Steven Finn.I think England to win the series, maybe 2-0, which would be a nice starter for what looks likely to be a great series against Pakistan later in the summer.Watch Englands three-Test series with Sri Lanka live on Sky Sports, starting with the first Test, at Headingley, from Thursday, May 19. Also See: Ford: SL must adapt quickly WATCH: Mathews confident Pundits pick England squad Live cricket on Sky Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liny195
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste , gestern 22 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1971 Themen und 5068 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen