thata€?s for sure.

in Events 20.11.2018 07:12
von vv1122365 Caelicola | 780 Beiträge | 7800 Punkte

COLLINGWOOD, ONT. a€“ The Toronto Maple Leafs started this weeks team-bonding trip in cottage country by taking shots at each other, literally. The team took part in a paintball match on Tuesday, which even included head coach Randy Carlyle. And the players did not hesitate to take shots at the man, who controls their ice time. Ia€?d be taking it for sure, said centre Nazem Kadri, when asked what hed do if given a free shot at Carlyle. But I guess, lucky for him, he was on my team. Shoot him? said Joffrey Lupul, who also played for Carlyle in Anaheim. Ia€?ve known him for 10 years. For sure, you get the chance to shoot him you gotta shoot him. Carlyle doesnt blame his players. When youa€?re in that environment, in a small area, I dona€?t really think you have a choice: ita€?s either be shot or shoot at, he said in a matter-of-fact tone. Quite a few of the staff were involved, said captain Dion Phaneuf, so as soon as you get out there, they got camouflage on as well so theya€?re fair game. The Leafs trip will run through Thursday and includes the 29 players remaining in camp. On Wednesday, the group did some CrossFit training in the morning and played a round of golf in the afternoon. But whether all this together time will translate to better play on the ice remains open to debate. Los Angeles Kings coach Darryl Sutter recently told reporters that he doesna€?t think such ventures yield results. Ia€?m not into that, what you hear about: go climbing ropes and going to a fort somewhere, Sutter, who guided L.A. to two Stanley Cup titles in the three seasons, told reporters. You do most of your bonding in May and June, quite honest. If youve got to go somewhere to learn about your personality, you probably have a disorder, he said. Carlyle, who led the Anaheim Ducks to a championship in 2007, isna€?t 100 per cent sure that team bonding leads to wins, but he does know one thing. Successful teams usually have united teams, he said. So, is it having success that unites the group or is it the uniting of the group that gives you success? Ita€?s the chicken-before-the-egg theory. But we think that ita€?s imperative that your players have the opportunity to get to know one another both at the rink and away from the rink. Lupul does believe it is important that players relate to each other on a personal level. Well, ita€?s part of it for sure, the Leafs alternate captain explained. Everyone wants to care about their teammates and its good to learn a little bit about a guys background and their family and that stuff you dona€?t get typically coming to the rink and doing your job. Regardless of whether the trip helps the club in the standings or not it is clear that the Leafs are enjoying themselves. The paintball post-mort certainly provided lots of potshots. Dion was active, said Lupul with a grin when asked for his list of standout performers. I dona€?t know if he was good or bad, but he was certainly active and Phil somehow bought a different gun than everyone else so he had a more high-powered semi-automatic weapon whereas we just had regular ones. Dions pretty good, said Kadri. Apparently he plays a fair bit in the summertime. I think Phil was hiding behind a couple guys so I have to say he may have been the worse. Lots of guys stood out, said Phaneuf. I wouldna€?t even want to guess the amount of rounds we went through. There was lots of paint that was used. We werena€?t sparing paint balls, thata€?s for sure. Brian ONeill Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. Mike Boone Jersey .Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems to be leaning the fiscally responsible way.Let me put it like this: Its going to be a challenge, Jones said of re-signing both of Dallas biggest potential free agents. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseysonline.com/?tag=anthony-harris-jersey-online . Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field. Tashawn Bower Jersey . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox. Authentic Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . The Miami Heat star tops the leagues global list of top-selling jerseys for the 2012-13 season, edging Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and James Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Washington Wizards point guard John Wall and Houston Rockets shooting guard James Harden were named the NBA Players of the Week on Monday. Wall averaged 188.dddddddddddd3 points and a league-best 11.8 assists, helping the Wizards go 4-0 last week. Harden averaged a league-high 34.0 points and 7.3 assists as the Rockets went 2-1. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liny195
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 9 Gäste , gestern 22 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1971 Themen und 5068 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen