e I did. I co

in Fragen & Antworten 23.03.2018 04:58
von jokergreen0220 Caelicola | 415 Beiträge | 4152 Punkte

BAD KLEINKIRCHHEIM, Austria - A womens World Cup super-G on Sunday was delayed for 45 minutes and then called off after 11 starters because of strong winds, a day after the cancellation of a downhill on the same course. Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey .We always want to race but safety comes first, FIS womens race director Atle Skaardal said.Organizers initially postponed the start of Sundays race as course workers needed more time to harden the snow surface using salt and chemicals following a night of mild temperatures.After the first skiers completed their run, fierce winds started blowing over the course, prompting an interruption of the race as conditions got too dangerous for speed racing.When the weather failed to improve over the following 45 minutes, organizers decided to call off the race.By then, Daniela Merighetti had posted the fastest time, leading Italian teammate Nadia Fanchini by 0.15. Merighetti was the third starter and said her run was still unaffected by the wind.Julia Mancuso, who started eighth, said it was definitely windy when she came down but judged conditions not too dangerous at that time.Everyone has their own comfort zone, said the American, who trailed Merighetti by 0.64 in fourth. Its always tough when you have a windy race but it also something we understand doing an outdoor sport ... I felt I was in good conditions racing but the storm is definitely moving in.A downhill on the same course was cancelled Saturday after a storm destroyed parts of the finish area and the safety fencing along the course.Volunteers worked through the night to rebuild the infrastructure, and the storm still wasnt an issue in the hours leading up to the super-G.The 33 gates were set Saturday though organizers had to move several gates as the snow around them had become too weak.According to Skaardal, the course doesnt look bad but it didnt freeze overnight and under the top layer its soft.Several racers, including Lindsey Vonn and Lara Gut, had said they didnt want to race if the course conditions didnt improve.The course set is good, unfortunately the snow isnt good, Vonn said. Can it be dangerous? I think so. I think we should not race.And Gut added, If its like it is now, I dont want to race.Vonn referred to her crash at the 2013 world championships, when the American standout landed in a spot of soft snow and badly damaged her right knee.Its like Schladming here, and I lost two years because of that, Vonn said. I think its too dangerous. If it was a training today, I wouldnt be skiing at all.With a win Sunday, Vonn would have matched the all-time mark of 62 womens World Cup wins by Annemarie Moser-Proell, but the feat wasnt on her mind.No, the record can wait until after Cortina, she said, referring to a downhill and a super-G in Italy next weekend.The womens World Cup travels to Flachau, Austria, for a night race on Tuesday, the final slalom before next months world championships in Vail and Beaver Creek. Rex Burkhead Jersey .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. Deatrich Wise Jr. Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Phillip-Dorsett-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal.PINEHURST, N.C. -- Jason Millard was disqualified from the U.S. Open on Saturday after reporting a self-imposed penalty for grounding his club in a bunker in sectional qualifying. "We commend Jason for bringing this matter to our attention," said Daniel B. Burton, USGA vice-president and chairman of the championship committee. "At this time, we have no recourse but to disqualify him under the Rules of Golf and specifically Rule 34-1b." Millard, a former Middle Tennessee State player who qualified in Memphis, Tennessee, with two rounds of 68, was playing his third shot on the 18th hole on Colonial Country Clubs North Course -- his 27th hole of the day -- when the penalty occurred. "Im preetty sure I grounded my club in the bunker," Millard said. Malcolm Mitchell Jersey. "I didnt see anything for sure, but I felt something and I saw a small indentation. It happened so fast, I really dont know 100 per cent, but deep down, I believe I did. I couldnt find peace about it. For five days, I practiced and I couldnt get it off my mind. Its heart-breaking, but what I was feeling in my heart didnt feel right. Its the right decision and I am sticking with it." Millard was replaced in the field by Sam Love of Trussville, Alabama, the second alternate from the Memphis qualifier. Love recently completed his senior season at Alabama-Birmingham. The U.S. Open begins Thursday at Pinehurst No. 2. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liny195
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste , gestern 22 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1971 Themen und 5068 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen