Buss appeared to

in Fragen & Antworten 09.01.2018 03:50
von jokergreen0220 Caelicola | 415 Beiträge | 4152 Punkte

GREEN BAY, Wis. Anthony Sherman Jersey . -- Even though the Green Bay Packers got a bargain the last time they signed Jordy Nelson to a contract extension, the veteran wide receiver said Tuesday he still would prefer to sign another deal before the season rather than playing out the final year of his contract. Nelson, who caught 85 passes for 1,314 yards last season, both career bests, said he doesnt know if his agent, Vann McElroy, and the Packers have had any meaningful conversations about an extension. "Hes not going to just bug me with it," he said. "Hell let me know when it gets close." The last time Nelson, a second-round pick in 2008, was in a contract year was in 2011, when he signed a three-year, $13.989 million extension in October. That deal included $5 million in guaranteed money, including a $3.5 million signing bonus. That deal paid Nelson a base salary of $2.7 million last year, and calls for him to make a base salary of $3.05 million in 2014. In terms of annual average salary, Nelson currently ranks 34th on the wide receiver pay scale league-wide entering 2014. But he indicated Tuesday that hes anxious to get a new deal simply because he wants the peace of mind. "You want it done so you and your family are comfortable, you want it done so you dont have to worry about it," he said. "I think on both sides. They get it done they can start working on someone else." That someone else is fourth-year wide receiver Randall Cobb, a second-round pick in 2011 who is going into the final year of his rookie deal. Cobb missed 10 games last season with a leg injury, but he returned in time to catch the playoffs-clinching touchdown pass from Aaron Rodgers on a fourth-down play at Chicago in the regular-season finale last year. "Im not a businessman so I dont really know that side of it," Cobb said of his situation. "Thats what I have an agent for - for him to handle that kind of thing. Thats for the Packers to decide and figure out." It appears Nelson is the priority, and after Chicagos Brandon Marshall signed a four-year, $39.3 million extension ($22.3 million guaranteed) with the Bears last month, Nelsons market should be set. Marshall caught 100 passes for 1,295 yards and 12 TDs last season for the Bears. Marshall turned 30 in March; Nelson turned 29 last week. Asked if he feels additional pressure in a contract year, Nelson replied, "No. I dont think so, not at all. I didnt feel that last time, and I dont think Ill feel it this time. I think were a long ways from that anyway. Weve got a few months to hopefully work on that and get it taken care of. I think well be fine." De Anthony Thomas Jersey .35 million, avoiding arbitration. Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs, both career highs. He earned $3. Tamba Hali Jersey . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Chris-Jones-Chiefs-Jersey/ .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next.LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Lakers confirmed Byron Scott is their new coach Monday night. The Lakers finally made the long-anticipated announcement in a news release. Scott will be introduced at a news conference Tuesday at the Lakers training complex. Scott told reporters last weekend he had been hired by the Lakers, who have been without a coach since Mike DAntoni resigned April 30. Scott is the 25th head coach in the 16-time NBA champions franchise history. General manager Mitch Kupchak said he conducted "an extensive and thorough search" with owner Jim Buss. "Were proud to welcome Byron back to the Lakers family as our next head coach," Kupchak said. "Byron has proven himself at the highest levels of the game as both a player and a coach in his almost 30 years of NBA experience. His leadership skills and track record for success make him the ideal person to lead this franchise forward." Scott is 416-521 as a head coach for New Jersey, New Orleans and Cleveland, reaching two NBA Finals with the Nets. He has won three division titles, and he was the NBAs coach of the year in 2008. Scott also was a shooting guard for the Lakers for 11 seasons, playing allongside Magic Johnson during the Showtime era. Jarvis Jenkins Jersey. He was a teammate of Lakers star Kobe Bryant during his final NBA season, and Bryant has endorsed Scott for his new job. "I am ecstatic to once again be a Laker and to have the opportunity to work alongside Mitch and the Buss family," Scott said. "I know firsthand what it takes to bring a championship to this city, and as someone who both grew up in L.A. and played the majority of my career here, I know how passionate and dedicated our fans are. I will give everything I have to fulfil the championship expectations that our supporters have for us, and that we have for ourselves." Scott spent last season as an analyst on the Lakers television network, watching their disintegration during a 55-loss season, the most in franchise history. Bryant played just six games last season. The Lakers interviewed several coaching candidates over the past three months, including Lionel Hollins and George Karl. Scott has been widely considered the front-runner for the job since early summer, but Kupchak and Buss appeared to be more focused on the NBA draft and free agency than their current teams leadership. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bentorrisame
Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast , gestern 17 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2207 Themen und 5304 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen