defending Olympic champions

in Events 28.01.2019 02:45
von vv1122365 Caelicola | 780 Beiträge | 7800 Punkte

Mondays GamesNHLWashington 2 Ottawa 1Nashville 5 Columbus 1Florida 4 Pittsburgh 3 (SO)Vancouver 7 Arizona 1Anaheim 3 San Jose 2 (OT)Calgary 4 Los Angeles 3 (OT)---AHLChicago 5 Grand Rapids 3---NBAChicago 129 Toronto 120Charlotte 110 Denver 82Houston 110 Portland 95Utah 97 Memphis 91Atlanta 105 Dallas 102San Antonio 125 L.A. Clippers 118Golden State 128 Sacramento 108---NFLCincinnati 37 Denver 28--- Will Compton Titans Jersey . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2. Rashaan Evans Jersey . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. http://www.titansauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-customized.html . - For years William Gay kept quiet. Tennessee Titans Jerseys ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened.PARIS -- World bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada finished second in pairs at the Trophee Bompard in Paris on Saturday with a score of 190.89. By finishing second, the Canadians secured their place in the Grand Prix Final, which features the top six skaters in each category. "That was a difficult skate for Megan and I. We knew we couldnt win the gold but another goal of ours was to reach the Grand Prix final," Radford said. "We fought for our lives out there to make it happen. Were incredibly proud of ourselves to make the final with the pressure we put on ourselves today." Duhamel hopes to finally win in Paris one day. "Ive got two bronze and two silvers here and I want to win the gold, so hopefully theyll invite us back," she said. Olympic runners-up Pang Qing and Tong Jian won the pairs at the Trophee Bompard for the first time.dddddddddddd The veteran pair posted the best score in the free skate to secure a total of 193.86 points. "I was very excited because we got the gold medal," the 34-year-old Tong said. "This gold is very important for us because its our final season." Americans Caydee Denney and John Coughlin took the bronze medal with 184.01 after overtaking Russians Vera Bazarova and Yuri Larionov, who were third after the short program. "Were very excited with our skate," Coughlin said. "I didnt realize how noisy it would be, it was like a soccer crowd out there." Later, three-time world champion Patrick Chan, defending champion Ashley Wagner and ice dance Olympic champions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir were set to defend their overnight leads. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liny195
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste , gestern 22 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1971 Themen und 5068 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen