outlast the Mavericks for a

in Events 26.01.2019 02:25
von vv1122365 Caelicola | 780 Beiträge | 7800 Punkte

Cristiano Ronaldo signed his new contract at Real Madrid on Monday and said it will not be his last as he signalled his intent to finish his record-breaking career with the club. The three-time World Player of the Year signed the new deal, which will keep him at the Bernabeu until he is 36, on Monday at an event alongside club president Florentino Perez. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Ronaldo is Reals all-time leading scorer with more than 370 goals and has won eight trophies including the Champions League twice, La Liga and the FIFA Club World Cup during his seven years at the club. It is a very important day, Ronaldo said. I have said many times that I carry this club in my heart and it is part of me and a very special time in my life, Im going to be here for another five years, it is not going to be my last contract, let it be known, but it is very special. Ronaldo with club president Florentino Perez and his mother Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro Im at the best club in the world... Everyone knows what my thoughts are, I want to continue being the best, I want to wear this shirt with pride.Im sure Im going to contribute the same over the next five years as I have in my time here, scoring goals and winning titles. Unlikely to retire at Real Ronaldo wont see out Real contract to 2021, says Balague Im very happy. It is a dream come true to extend my contract here at the club. All I want to do is continue rewriting history here at this club.No one knows what the future holds, of course I would like to end my career at this club, this is my penultimate contract, I want to be here for many years to come. Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson while playing for Sporting Lisbon in 2003 Coach Zinedine Zidane said after Reals 3-0 win over Leganes on Sunday that he wants to see Ronaldo end his career at the club in the same way he did.Im happy because he is a player who has to finish his career in Madrid. It is unique, Zidane said in comments reported by Marca.His dream is to finish here and why Im glad he has renewed and will end it in this white shirt as I did.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: When Ronaldo caught Fergie’s eye Ronaldo agrees new Real deal Ronaldo should retire at Real Bale extends Reals lead Cheap Air Max Tn Plus Yellow .What they got was a bevy of players chipping in to pick up the slack.Josh Smith scored 18 points and James Harden added 17 as the Rockets used a balanced scoring effort to outlast the Mavericks for a 99-94 victory. Nike Tn Womens Pink . Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and San Antonio rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee that kept the Bucks winless in the new year. http://www.cheapplustn.us/cheap-air-max-tn-plus-all-blue/ . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt. Cheap Air Max Tn Plus Orange . With Bernard hurt, the second-round pick has emerged.Hill ran for 152 yards during a 27-10 win at New Orleans on Sunday, his second big game. He also ran for 154 yards against Jacksonville earlier this season. Cheap Air Max Tn Plus Purple . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener.Paris, France (SportsNetwork.com) - Hot British star Andy Murray was an easy second-round winner Wednesday at the $3.7 million Paris Masters. The eighth-seeded two-time Grand Slam champion topped Frenchman Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-4 on the indoor hardcourts at Paris Palais Omnisports. The surging Murray is fresh off title in Valencia and has won two straight and three of his last five tournaments. Third-seeded Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka ended a three-match losing streak by handling promising Austrian Dominic Thiem 6-4, 7-6 (8-6), while fourth-seeded David Ferrer held off rising Belgian David Goffin 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 on Day 3 in Paris. Ferrer titled here two yeaars ago and was last years Paris Masters runner-up to two-time titlist Novak Djokovic.dddddddddddd Goffin was last weeks Basel runner-up to Swiss icon Roger Federer. In other top-10 action, seventh-seeded Canadian Milos Raonic fired 19 aces before outlasting improving American Jack Sock 6-3, 5-7, 7-6 (7-4) and ninth- seeded Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov drubbed Uruguays Pablo Cuevas 6-0, 6-3. Meanwhile, 11th-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut rolled past struggling Frenchman Richard Gasquet 6-4, 6-2 and 12th-seeded Spaniard Feliciano Lopez foiled American Sam Querrey 6-4, 6-4. This marks the final tournament of the regular season on the ATP World Tour. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liny195
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste , gestern 22 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1971 Themen und 5068 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen