Washington, the first time

in Events 19.01.2019 02:29
von vv1122365 Caelicola | 780 Beiträge | 7800 Punkte

TOKYO -- Two-time world champion Mao Asada won the womens short program on Friday to take a huge step toward winning her fourth NHK Trophy. Asada two-footed her opening triple axel but was solid in all other elements to finish with 71.26 points, five ahead of second-placed Japanese compatriot Akiko Suzuki. "I missed the triple axel, but Im not worried about it. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad," said Asada, who won Skate America, the first Grand Prix of the season. Asada, the 2010 Olympic silver medallist , could secure a place at the GP Final in Fukuoka next month with a podium finish. The NHK and the GP Final are part of Asada s preparations for the Sochi Olympics but she said she wasnt thinking too far ahead. "I wasnt thinking about Sochi, I want to take it one competition at a time this season," Asada said. Gracie Gold of the United States and Elena Radionova were tied for third with 62.83 points. In the mens event, 2010 Olympic bronze medallist Daisuke Takahashi of Japan skated a near flawless routine to "Sonatino for Violin" to take a commanding lead with 95.55 points, more than 10 points ahead of Javier Fernandez of Spain, in second. Japans Nobunari Oda under-rotated his opening quad toe loop to "Cotton Club" and was third with 82.70. Takahashi is aiming to bounce back from a disappointing fourth place at Skate America. "After Skate America my coach (Nikolai Morozov) and other staff said my motivation did not look good," Takahashi said. "I have had to reset myself and show my motivation to make it to the Olympics." Fernandez, the defending European champion, touched the ice with his hand on his quad salchow, but still impressed the judges with the remainder of his program. Adam Rippon of the United States stumbled during his step sequence and was fourth. Russias Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov (82.03) lead the pairs, with Chinas Sui Wenjing and Han Cong (70.13) far behind in second. Peng Cheng and Zhang Hao of China were third with 65.09 points. Air Force 1 Uk Sale . When the next inning rolled around Wednesday, though, Nationals manager Matt Williams sent Strasburg to the mound to face the top of the Dodgers order in what would become a 3-2 victory for Washington, the first time this season the No. Cheap Air Force 1 Uk . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory. http://www.airforce1uk.com/ . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban. Air Force 1 Cheap Wholesale .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net. Wholesale Air Force 1 .com) - The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated balls during Sundays AFC Championship Game against Indianapolis.MONTPELLIER, France -- Veteran Marc Gicquel beat second-seeded Gilles Simon 7-6 (4), 6-3 to reach the Open Sud de France quarterfinals on Thursday. In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despiite the Frenchmans 23 aces.dddddddddddd Fifth-seeded Gael Monfils had little trouble beating Portugals Joao Sousa 6-3, 6-2, and French qualifier Albano Olivetti downed Russias Nikolay Davydenko 7-6 (5), 6-7 (5), 7-5. But in another second-round upset, fourth-seeded Dmitry Tursunov of Russia lost 7-5, 6-4 against Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who plays Monfils next. Later, top-seeded Richard Gasquet faced Paul-Henri Mathieu. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

© Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liny195
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste , gestern 22 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1971 Themen und 5068 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Administrator, Poster, Reader, Neuling,
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen